- 2lb Turkey/Chicken (cooked and cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 tsp Butter
- 6-8 Bouillon Cubes
- 1pkg Frozen Noodles or Egg Noodles
How To Prepare
- In large pot bring 3 cups water to a boil and dissolve bouillon cubes.
- Add onion, carrots, celery and turkey and simmer for 25 minutes adding water if necessary.
- Add remaining water to pot and bring to another boil.
- Add noodles and boil for 20 minutes lower heat (if you are using egg noodles then you're ready to eat, if using frozen noodles continue to cook)
- Simmer 1-2 hours or transfer to a slow-cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours
- The longer you cook the thicker and better the sauce will become.
- If you add more water add 1-2 chicken bouillon too so it does not loose flavor.