I love this recipe! When Mark and I were first married we were on a tight budget and this was created with the left-overs. Its so easy. If you want to freeze it for later date just don't add the cheese. When you thaw it, add the cheese and its even better the second time around. This recipe is for one batch so if making two just double. This will make a large serving in a 9x13 baking dish. Great for a potluck meal and great to fix the night before then a meal is ready for the next day. Although you can place this in the oven I like to layer with cheese in my slow-cooker. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!Ingredients
- 2lb Boneless Chicken Breast, cooked & chopped
- 2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 16oz Spaghetti Noodles, cooked & drained
- 4 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 med Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Onion Onion
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Garlic
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1 large can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 small cans Cream of Celery
- 1 jar Pimentos (optional)
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
How to Prepare...
- Saute green peppers, onion, pimentos and celery with 1 bouillon cube until tender. After tender add soups and mix well. Set to the side.
- Cook chicken until tender. I like to season mine with seasoned salt for flavoring. Cut into bite size peaces.
- Cook spaghetti with remaining bouillon cubes. Don't cook all the way because it will continue to cook in the oven or crock-pot. Drain but save 1/2 cup liquid. Add spaghetti to large mixing bowl.
- In small bowl add soup mixture and chicken broth and mix well
- Add to spaghetti noodles and mix together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Pour into buttered baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and hot.
- You can also place this in your crock-pot, cook on low for 4-6 hours. Don't forget your slow-cooker liner for easy clean up!
What I Like To Serve With It...
- Steamed Broccoli
- Garlic Bread
Check out more great recipies at Blessed with Grace & Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free