Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

On my mission to become better organized, I've decided to take advantage of the cute note book that's hanging on my refrigerator. I found this cute note pad (yes, feeding into my organizing mission and love of paper) at Michael's for just $1. Its a weekly menu planning pad. This week is going to be a crazy week for us with Dad having doctor appointments, boys going to the doctor, going out of town, throw in a birthday and a ton of other things to do. This is a great week to get back to menu planning and help keep me organized.

Monday - Omelets & Yogurt Parfait
Tuesday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread & Salad
Wednesday - Juicy-Lucy Burgers (per birthday boy request), Tater Tots & Veggies
Thursday - Baked Chicken, Baked Sweet Potato & California Veggies
Friday - Out of Town
Saturday - Out of Town
Sunday - Cold Cut Sandwiches and Veggies

I already have the meat I need from my shopping trip last week to Food Lion so I only need a few more items. I have my gorcery list made out and ready to go. Try meal planning this week! It really does make life much easier.

See how other have planned their weekly menu by visiting these links at
I'm an Organizing Junkie and The Grocery Cart Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment