Thursday, September 10, 2009

Food Lion-Deal of the Day

We were running low on meat this week so it was time to stop by my favorite Food Lion and stock up on the good clearance meat. Today I was pleased to purchase three packs of ground beef, two packs of steaks and a package of thin sliced beef for just $24. With out the mark down the price would have been $47. I normally do not purchase steak but it was on a good clearance. I cut it into cubes drizzled it with a little olive oil and sprinkles with an all natural season salt found here sealed it with our vacuum sealer and placed it in the freezer for a meal next week. It will be so yummy and easy to fix! I was also pleased to find some Keebler cookies on sale BOGO free but the best part is that they had a coupon on the package for buy two save $2 so I was able to purchase two packs for just $1.37!!! These are going in the snack basket for our trip next weekend!

Today's Food Lion Total: $25.37
Today's Savings: $28.37

No comments:

Post a Comment