Friday, September 18, 2009

Party Time

Continuing with Caleb's party for Kyle the birthday boy! Caleb wanted to play a game with Kyle so they chose the game Caleb received for Christmas. I could hear them in the room laughing and having a great time together. When I went back to see what was going on I could see the joy on their faces and they were in their room just enjoying the "party" and being brothers.

This is a great game for any family! Its like a giant "Wheres Waldo Game." They love it!
Remember, this? After the game, Caleb came running in the kitchen to get his ribbon! He said it was the prize for Kyle winning the game! Kyle later said, I wondered why he was letting me win! Kyle had to ware it all day and did so with honor!

Up next...the birthday menu.....



No comments:

Post a Comment