Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CVS-Deal of the Day

Its a great week to shop CVS drug store, they are giving away lots of CVS bucks for items and if you keep regenerating them you can shop for very little like I did today. You can go here to view their weekly add in your area and start saving for your family too.
Original Cost $93.16
Total OOP - $12.66
Savings $80.50

I came home with $10 in ECB for my next trip!
I purchased these items in two trips to regenerate the ECB.

I loved this deal today. These are $8.99 each, if you go here you can print a 3/$10 coupon. I had three coupons for $1 off each one, then if you purchase three at CVS they are giving you $10 in ECB for a future shopping trip. That made this deal from $26.97 to just $3.97

This was another fun deal. These were $3.27 on clearance for $1, I had .75 cent off coupons from the Sunday paper then CVS was giving $1 ECB with the purchase of two-limit one deal.

Thanks to my coupon binder I had these coupons ready and available.
Go here to learn how to create your own coupon binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment