Monday, August 24, 2009

One thing I have learned with using coupons is to think out of the box. You don't always have to purchase the item that is pictured. Often there are better deals if you just pay attention to the wording on the coupon. This evening I was at Rite Aid picking up some medication for my honey when I saw these little boxes on sale for $.79 cents. My husband loves these and I knew I had coupons that were getting close to expiring. The coupon had a picture of the large box which was $3.49 and I had to purchase two "boxes"to use the $.70 cent coupon and one "box" to use the $.40 cent coupon. When I noticed these were in a box I decided to try the coupon and I was pleased to get all four boxes for just $1.66. They will be a nice treat added to his lunch this week.
Coupons can be found here for these tasty treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment