Saturday, August 22, 2009

More Kmart Deals Today

Ever had one of those nights where you don't sleep a wink? That was my night last night! I didn't even go to bed till after 3 AM because I was not tired, then when I went to bed, I was wide awake. By this time it was to late to take a Melatonin so I thought I will pray, I always fall asleep when I do that. Nope! I must have prayed for everyone in my life 10 times and still no sleep. By this time it was 5:30 AM, my husband woke up quietly trying not to wake me but I was already a wake! Knowing Saturday is now my Monday I got up and got my day going.
Needless to say, after working in the shop all day I was crashing by the
time I went to Kmart and forgot my camera and when I got home I was wiped out!

Today was the last day Kmart would double $2 coupons I decided to go back and finish my shopping. Yesterday I concentrated on health and beauty and household supplies.
Today I wanted to go back and concentrate on the grocery department.


Our 8 year old thought is was so funny that the sales receipt was taller then he was!

Today I spent $236.16
Paid OOP $78.91
Savings $157.25

No comments:

Post a Comment