- 2 cans of your favorite Potato Soup
- 2 cups Milk or for a richer soup Half and Half
- 3 cups Whole Kernel Corn (can or frozen)
- 4 tbsp Sun-Dried Tomatoes (strips)
- 3 tbsp Fresh Chives (chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups small or medium peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
How To Prepare
- Heat soup, half & half, corn, chives, seasonings and tomatoes over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling. Season with black pepper.
- Garlic Bread or Grilled Cheese