Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy Busy

The past two weeks have been so busy with family coming to visit and us getting our new business started. The Linens & More business is off and running! Its been a good week for selling but boy am I tired! Once I get myself organized things will be better. Since we sell during the week then run the flea market booth during the weekend I have had to come up with a plan on how to run our lives as well as run a business. I have decided to take Tuesdays off so now I am looking forward to Tuesday! Since I had a good stock pile I have not been shopping in some time so this week is about restocking and getting the house cleaned. I am also excited that I found a camera on HSN and I am looking forward to it arriving this week! Stay tuned for more details and for some deal of the day!

Mark starts his new job this week and we are really excited about that! God has been so good to us providing our every need. When I made the mortgage payment this week I wanted to shout for joy! He is faithful to provide and we continue to trust in Him.

1 comment: