Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thrift Shop Find

Do you like to iron? I must say I don't do much ironing in my house because my husband does it for me and does a great job. When I started ironing at the shop I quickly realized how much I dislike doing it and how much time it consumed. My sister talked about how much she liked her steamer so I decided anything was better then standing over an ironing board. I began my thrift store hunt and was pleased to find this one for just $4.50!!! Let me just say...I LOVE IT!!!! I was able to steam aka iron around 45 garments in less then an hour! I was worried it would not do well on those set in cotton garments but was I ever wrong. Its amazing! I have seen them at discount stored lately for around $30 so to get it for just $4.50 I was pleased. If you hate to iron, try a steamer, I just bet you'll love it too!
Go here to see other great thrift store finds!

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted a steamer for a long time. Good find!!

    ReplyDelete