Monday, October 26, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip


I apologize for photos missing from my meals this week, my husband had my camera and I kept forgetting to get it from him. Today when I asked about its location he brought it to me and I kissed it and said, "I've missed you honey!" My husband rolled his eyes and said, "Oh, brother!" It was quiet a funny moment! Anyway, we are back in the camera business! Yeah!!!!

This week in my husbands office they had doctor appreciation day so needless to say, they had a feast. He is good for getting recipes when he likes something so he came home with this Buffalo Chicken recipe and came home telling me all about how delicious it was. The recipe calls for it to be baked; however, he had it cold and liked it much better cold (and I mean out of the refrigerator cold) so try it hot then the next day enjoy it cold!
Ingredients
  • 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup Rance Salad Dressing
  • 1/2 cup Hotsauce
  • 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
  • 1 can (12.5oz) White Can Chicken Breast in Water, drained

How To Prepare

  • Heat oven to 350 dergees
  • In mixing bowl stir cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth
  • Add hotsauce, cheese and chicken
  • Bake 20min or until mixture is heated through, stir
  • Serve with Tostitos Scoops, Celery or Ritz Crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment