Monday, June 15, 2009

Trusting God-Week One

We are in week one with out a job. Mark has been putting in applications all day and making phone calls. He was up before anyone in the house having his devotions and on the computer applying for jobs. Isn't the Internet great! He put in about 20 applications today and we were thankful he did not have to drive all over town! That right there is the blessing of the day. He called the temp agency to get an appointment and they said, due to so many applications they are no longer setting up appointments for jobs they are only accepting applications. They will review the application then call if there is anything open. Looking for a job now is like being one grain in the salt shaker! There are thousands unemployed in our area and that is why its so exciting! God must have something very special in store just for Mark! Life is a day-by-day adventure. Only when we fix our eyes on the Lord can we have victory. Yesterday our son asked if we could get more batteries for his game and we talked about getting chargeable batteries so it would save money. That made me think about our daily lives, we need to turn to God's Word everyday to keep our inner batteries charged so we keep the focus on Him.
Ps. 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment