Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Harris Teeter Deal - Don't Panic While Reading


Okay, just when I thought my week could not get any better this just came in my in box! If you could see me, I'm am so doing the happy dance, no, the camera will not capture that! Trust me, you would thank me! Now, if you are reading this and you're already putting on your shoes, slow down, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR COUPONS WITH YOU!!!! Okay, deep breath, we can do this, all is going to be well, there will be items left when I hit the store tomorrow! I'm getting organized and going to take the 20 minute drive to my local store! Will post what I got soon! Make sure to post what you saved and we will do the happy dance with you too! Let the shopping begin! Can't wait to hear from you!









No comments:

Post a Comment