Saturday, June 6, 2009

Deal of the Day

Don't you just love walking away with a good deal? I sure do! Today was just that at Walgreens! Today I purchased these items for a grand total of $3.21! The best deal was the Ecotrin. They were on sale for $2, I had a coupon for $2.25 and they gave me $2 in Walgreen Dollars for each one! The dental picks were $2.99 on sale for BOGO Free and I had 2/$1.00 off coupons so I got both for just .99 cents. The Listerine was $4.99, I had a $2.00 off coupon. The Dark Chocolate Mocha Milk I got for my Dad and it was on clearance for .32cents, the Milk was not on sale but we needed it for breakfast (because my honey said he would fix breakfast if I bought milk). I also had $6 in Walgreen Dollars so my grand total out of pocket was $3.21 but that is not the best part! I walked out with $10 in Walgreen Dollars for the next tirp! Yeah for free Money!!!! You can do it too! What did you save this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment