Monday, June 22, 2009

Deal of the Day at Food Lion


It was another good shopping day at Food Lion! I went in there looking for some ground beef for our sloppy joe night and came out with much more. I purchased a family pack of ground beef, family pack of stew meat (which my husband loves in beef stroganoff), three packs of 93% fat free ground beef, one package of ground chuck, two packs of chicken thighs for just $24.73! I saved $29.12!!!! I love it when I get meat on sale because that is a big part of my food budget! This week is busy with VBS so it was nice getting meat that I can use for those quick meals.

This Week on the Menu
Monday - Sloppy Joe's, Garden Salad & Corn on the Cob
Tuesday - Baked Chicken, Green Beans, Roasted Potatoes, Garlic Toast
Wednesday - Cold Veggie Pizza with Spinach Dip & Ruffles
Thursday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Garden Salad
Friday - Taco's
Saturday - Fish Fry with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment