Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Deal of the Day @ Target

Let me first say, I know I have a bad camera, and I do apologize for things being blurry! Its high on the prayer list and one day we will have a great camera but until then, this one at least gives you an idea of what the products are! Blur and all! When I get a new camera we will celebrate together!

I have not been into Target for several weeks but was pleasantly surprised today to find some good deals! This deal of the day total was $25.77 but with sales and coupons I paid $4.97. Another great deal of the day!
This was my favorite deal today! These soft soap ensembles were on clearance for $2.04. I uses a Target coupon for $2.00 off and paid just .04 cents each! Got to love that!
Print your own Target coupons here and keep them on hand for a great sale!
I love the smell of cocoa butter so when I found this body scrub on clearance for $3.00 I just had to smell it! Then I remembered I had a coupon in my binder! I was happy to find 2 coupons for $2 off this product! Got them for $1 each!
This is why it pays to clip and save all your coupons. You may find a product that you would never purchase but when you get it almost free its worth the purchase. I would have never purchased this Olay Body Lotion that you use in the shower, but when I saw it on clearance for $2.98 I thought I would take a look to see if I had any coupons. Again, I had 2 coupons for $2 off so I got them both for just .98 cents each!
Found this on a great deal too! It was on clearance for $1.89 and I had $1 off coupon so got it for just .89 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment