Saturday, July 11, 2009

Deal of the Day @ CVS

Today is the last sale day for this weeks sale falyer at CVS so I wanted to run in and get a few items using my CVS Bucks. This was another fun shopping trip!
I just love getting items FREE!!!!
The total for these items would have been $58.51
With coupons and sale items my total out of pocket was $5.98
Came home with $11 in more CVS Bucks for next trip!
It pays to purchase more then one Sunday paper each week!
Savings of $52.53


For some reason my husband and boys love Fabreze! I rarely buy it because of the cost. When I came home today with four bottles they were excited. This week CVS had it on sale for $5 for the fabric spray and $3 for the air effects. I had two coupons from the Sunday paper for buy one fabric spray get the air effects free. Then I had $1 off coupons for the fabric spray. They were also giving away $5 in CVS Bucks if you spent $10! What a deal! I had $5 Bucks from another purchase last week. I walked away paying $3 for the whole lot! Plus received $5 in bucks for the next trip!.

This was another fun deal! These razors were $5.99 on sale for $2.99 and I had 3 coupons for $3 off so they were as the package says FREE!!! A savings of $17.97!

Thanks again to the Sunday paper I had coupons for BOGO free and CVS was offering $2 in CVS Bucks up to 3 deals. I also had $2 off coupon for the one I did not get free and $3 in CVS Bucks from a previous purchase. So, I ended up paying $2.98 and came home with $6 in CVS Bucks!
A savings of $20.98
Remember to get your Sunday papers this week so
you can find some great deals next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment