Friday, July 2, 2010

He's HOME!!!

What a blessing it was today for Mark to start his new job! I could not wait till he went to lunch because I knew he would call and tell me all about it. I was like a kid waiting to go to the park...I kept looking at the clock waiting for the time I thought he would go. When he called I could hear the excitement and a little stress in his voice at all the new responsibilities that come with an upper management position.

After we hung up I was excited for him and then began to watch the clock knowing he would be home in just a few hours! It was so nice knowing he would be home for dinner and not get a leftover plate reheated in the microwave. I could not wait to welcome him home at 5:30 and not 10:30 pm!

I wanted to take a moment today to Thank God once again for giving Mark a job where we have the privilege to see him everyday and not just on the weekend. Its a new chapter in our lives are we are truly blessed to count it all joy.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment