Friday, July 23, 2010

Taco Chicken

Taco Chicken

I love a good salad and since we're getting ready for a trip easy meals are on the menu this week! Since making salsa the other day, we've been enjoying not only chips and salsa but some yummy Mexican meals as well. One of my favorite meals is Taco Chicken. I hope you enjoy it too!

Ingredients


  • 3lb Boneless Chicken Breast

  • 1 pkg Taco Seasoning

  • 2 tbsp Olive Oil

  • Chopped Lettuce

  • Diced Tomato

  • 2 cups Sliced Cheese

  • Sour Cream

  • Salsa
  • Season the chicken with the taco seasoning and set to the side

  • In a skillet heat Olive Oil and saute chicken until done

  • After chicken is done top with cheese the add to a plate of lettuce & tomatoes
  • Top with salsa, sour cream and if desired more cheese

I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my family enjoys it!

To see more delicious recipes check out The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment