Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boys!!!

I'm sure you're wondering what on earth is this about? Well, its an ongoing prank that our boys just LOVE pulling on me! You see, they love to put the rubber band on the trigger of the kitchen sprayer, then sit back and wait for me to turn the water on! When I turn it on, you got it, I get a good soaking!!! I never seem to remember to look to see if I'm going to get the shock! This evening our youngest asked "Mom, are you going into the kitchen any time soon?" This was said with a huge smile that he was trying to hide! I said "yep, in just a minute!" He showed Dad what he was up to and I could hear Dad say "Oh, you did not put the trigger down you've got to do it like this!" Having a house full of boys and being the only girl often leads to plastic snakes hid in the cabinet, plastic roaches in my bed, fake vomit on the floor and many other pranks & jokes! I have to remember, one day all these toys will be put away and the house will be quiet. For now I laugh, squeal, jump and give them the "girly" response they are looking for! They get a good laugh and I get a memory that will last a life time! I'm honored to be their Mom even when I'm the one getting wet!
""There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son" Author: Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment