Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Missing Sock

Do you ever see this on the floor? I am ashamed to say I see this all the time and I usually call the culprit to pick them up. For some reason I saw just one sock on the living room floor. I was doing laundry and it struck me that the missing sock was not with his mate, when I reached down to pick it up I noticed there was something stuck to it...
When I tried to pull it off it would not come.
Upon further investigation I noticed....
this was no mistake!

The boys hot glued eyes to a sock and made a sock puppet! They couldn't
use an old sock, they had to use a new one because it "looked better!"
Today while doing the laundry I heard what I thought was a pack of tic tacks in a pair of pants. When I pulled it out, it was the eyes on this puppet rattling!
I just love my job.


A little nonsense, now and then, is cherished by the wisest men. Roald Dahl

2 comments: