Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun Day for All


This week I am planning a trip to the mall to look for some much needed shoes for myself and pants for our youngest. I never venture into the mall unless I am pulled by my hair kicking and screaming. Well, not really that bad but I really only go a few times a year if that. Since I have some coupons I am going to go and see what I can find. I thought I would make it a fun day for Mark and the boys too. I have several coupons for FREE stuff that I've been getting for an upcoming birthday so as a surprise to them we are going to take advantage of several of them. I've been surprised at all the goodies I've been sent so we are going to have fun at the mall this week. Go here for a free goodie from Orange Julius. Join the OJ Quench Club and receive a coupon good for a free 20 oz Orange Julius or Premium Fruit Smothie and they will send you another on free on your birthday! You can use it to plan a fun date too! Check back for other links to sign up for free goodies for your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment