Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Publix Deal of the Day

By far my best shopping trip at Publix ever! Receiving the news that my husband lost his job on Friday was another shocking blow to our family so buying groceries took on a whole new plan this week. God is in control and we are taking it one day at a time continuing to learn and lean upon Him. I am so thankful that I have been learning how to use coupons and how to get the best deals. This is by far my best deal! Today I purchased four bags of Nut Clusters, a gallon of Milk and a loaf of fresh still warm French Bread. Without coupons this would have cost my family $18.96; however, with my trusty coupons and sale items we paid just .15 cents!!! Yep! Just .15 CENTS!!! I used coupons from all over the place today! I used the coupons I found a few weeks ago at Food Lion which were store coupon so I was able to match with manufactured coupons, a milk coupon from Bi-Lo and a $4 off $15 coupon from Rite Aid (its gone but you can use this one for $5 off $25), then I used the $4 Publix coupon for Nature Valley items which I found on the Publix website. It ends today but if you hurry you can go get some deals too using these coupon.
Since Publix also had the $4 coupon for General Mills products I went ahead and purchased these four boxes of Chex mix so I can make some goodies for Christmas. They had Frosted Flakes Cereal on sale for just $1.99 and I used the $1 off Target Coupon found here making them just .99 cents per box. Then they had BOGO free butter and I had .55 cent coupons so I used two since I purchased two items. This total was $29.98; however, with coupons I paid just $2.83!!!

I spend $48.94 but paid just $2.98 with a savings of $35.96

2 comments:

  1. I'm just so impressed! :) Praying for a new "opportunity" for Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the music you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete