Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kirkland's Love!!

I'm so excited Kirklands is back in town!!! I feel like the lady who walked in the store right after me. She walked in with her friend and they both started talking and one raised her hands and made an ahhhh sound that sounded like something from the Sound of Music then she said; "I hear angels singing!!!" She was extremely excited!!! The store was humming with ladies talking and giggling and one lady running from department to department!!! Mark looked at me and said;
"Your smiling, do you hear angels too?" I so did!!

While we were out shopping for his office we also enjoyed seeing all the goodies that matched the coloring of our house. Mark loved this chair and he could not believe I had my camera with me! He had a good laugh at me snapping photos in the store!

He loved the leather I love this one!! Oh, it would look so good in my living room!!! DREAMING....

Fall is my favorite time of year so when I saw these I was wishing
for cool weather and a glass of hot cyder!! Then I went outside and needed a snow cone!!

Candles!!!! My Favorite!!!! Look at the personalised ones....LOVE THOSE!!!
These will make great gifts and at $4.99 a great deal too!

and I continued to dream and decorate my living/dining room.......
so much for Mark's office, there is always another day for that!!
This is fun! Go here to vote for a new Kirkland's Designer!
I picked my favorite...who was your favorite?

They send coupons via email so go here to sign up!
Where is your favorite place to shop? I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment