Tuesday, March 9, 2010

and now he is 9

I can't believe he is 9! Time goes by so fast and when I ponder upon his life I remember the exact moment I heard the nurse say, "Congratulations your expecting!" After waiting 6 years I did not believe the two pregnancy test I had taken, so when the nurse told me tears welled up in my eyes and at that moment I fell in love with this little one. The day we delivered him was a day like no other. Bringing our second child into the world held a special surprise, he was born in a special sack and the doctor informed me that it was very rare to see a child born like this. I remember our student nurse standing in the corner crying and thanking me for allowing her to experience her first birth. He is a precious little boy and we are thrilled that 9 years ago God chose to give him to us. We are thankful for God's protection upon him when he suffered two head injuries and severe skull fracture. He is full of life and brings countless hours of joy into our home. He is...
  • Decisive
  • Adventurous
  • Team Player
  • Leader
  • Optimistic
  • Funny
  • Likes to Set Goals
  • Likes to Organize
  • Inquisitive and likes to know the right answer

We are blessed today and count it all joy to have him in our family. Happy Birthday Caleb!!! We sure do love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment