Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

I found several great deals at the thrift store over the holidays. My favorite deal was these vases. There are five all together and they are just beautiful when the candles are lit. I got all five for just $4.49! I was so excited!
I put them on the mantel along with a few other decorations for a beautiful display. I could not wait each evening to light the candles and the little trees. The Merry Christmas sign was a deal at Sams, the week before Christmas it was marked down the just $4.61!
My sister created a beautiful center piece for the table at my brothers house. She found all these glass and vases at the thrift shop for just .12 cents each!
She filled them with salt, placed a tea light in the middle and it was spectacular!
She piled fake snow and added a few handmade snowflakes. It was really a beautiful and inexpensive centerpiece. Add my Mom to the photo and its even prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment