Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Paula Deen

We love Paula Deen in our house and we love the Paula Magazine. Now you can get caught up with year bundle for just $12.99! What a great Christmas gift for the cook in your family! Go here or click on the photo below for all the details. Enjoy!


People ask me all the time if I named my business after Paula Deen and the Lady and Sons Restaurant. Well, truth be told, I did not know who Paula Dees was at the time we named our business so the answer would be no. I came up with The Cookie Lady and Sons name because when I would make cookies and chocolate dipped treats and sell them people would call me the cookie lady. The did not know my name but they knew I made cookies. Then because we were selling business to business and the boys helped me I just decided to call it The Cookie Lady and Sons. The name stuck and we have made thousands of treats and literally thousands of our delicious Smore on a Stick which I will share with you sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment